How to remove browsing history from Google Chrome from your computer
Google Chrome is the most popular browser offering various options for deleting your browsing history. Users can easily browse this information and choose which links to remove from their device.
In the browsing history menu, you can select the time period for deleting data, for example, the last hour, day, week or month. To view and manage your web browser history, just a few clicks on the menu. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Google Chrome on a Windows, Linux, or MacOS computer.
- Regardless of the page open in the browser, click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- This icon is located next to the icon for your Google Account.
- Hover over a story to open an additional drop-down menu.
- Select “History” from the list to see all the sites that you visited from your computer.
- Click “Clear History” to open a window with additional options for deleting browsing history.
- Also here you can delete each link separately. How to remove browsing history from Google Chrome from your computer
If you select the “Time Range” option at the top, you will see a filter window. In this case, you can select a specific period of time to delete the history, such as “Last hour” and “All time”. Here you can choose what to delete: history, cookies or cache files. How to remove browsing history from Google Chrome from your computer
When you are ready with the final choice, click “Delete Data” and your visit history will disappear.
That’s it, now you know how to clear your browser history in Google Chrome.
Read More: Fresh Articles
Solemnly Declare: The copyright of this article belongs to the original author. The reprinted article is only for the purpose of disseminating more information. If the author’s information is marked incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible to modify or delete it.
Thank you How to remove browsing history from Google Chrome from your computer