Most Recent OnePlus 7 Leak Video will be powered by the Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with upto 12GB of RAM. The smartphone will run on Android 9 Pie based Oxygen OS software.
OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has confirmed that OnePlus 7 Won’t Come With Wireless Charging – Official
It will have larger battery life than 3,700 mAh mounted on OnePlus 6T while it will also feature an under-the-display fingerprint scanner, a probable motorized front-facing camera module and a triple camera set up at the back. You must look for upcoming Oppo R19/Pro if you really want a precursor on how it will actually look.
It’s really difficult to mention what’s new in OnePlus 7 as the phones haven’t been announced yet. Without any announcements, it’s just a matter of guesswork about what new features OnePlus 7 might get, further you may assume it to not arrive before May or June 2019. So whatever anyone says will just be an assumption and guesswork. In that context let me make a few assumptions too, hopefully, some might click. They’re as follows
- Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (whatever they choose to name 850 or 855 whichever!)
- Expect 3 phone variants with 6GB, 8GB, and 10GB ram variants.
- Expect a Triple or quad camera setup or even a Penta camera setup for the next device (Triple–2 rear, 1 front; Quad- 2 rear, 2 selfie / triple rear, single selfie; Penta – Triple rear with 2 selfies).
- Screen Resolution may bump up from Full HD (1080p) to QHD (1440p)
- Screen Size may go up to 6.5″ without any notches.
- Screen embedded faster Fingerprint unlock.
- More secure Face unlock.
- The camera is a debatable part and I’m not sure if they’re gonna opt for more Megapixel or a camera with lower Megapixel and larger optics but expect some great quality image output.
- May provide super slow motion video recording up to 960 fps or above.
The above specs are just an assumption with a few may or may not arrive with the device. There could be a few tricks with OnePlus up its sleeves and we may know about the same may be on a later date.
Source Via @OnLeaks