Nitro Nation Experiment is the latest entry in the drag racing franchise, out now in beta
Nitro Nation Experiment is the latest entry in the console-quality drag racing franchise, and it’s out right now in beta on Android.
The beta isn’t quite the complete experience, but it will give you a taste. You can play through the tutorial, check out the new version of Drift mode, and play through five career mode races.
Nitro Nation Experiment features a demo of the full experience
When the full experience launches, you’ll be able to race, modify, and tune up hundreds of real licensed cars from the likes of Audi, BMW, and Jaguar.
Nitro Nation Experiment is now available on Android and you can download through Google Playstore and iOS through Appstore.
It also aims to do free to play fairly. That means no energy or wait for timers and skill dictating your success, rather than money.
Nitro Nation Experiment – Stage 1 Completed (Android iOS) Gameplay
Welcome to Nitro Nation Beta.
How to unlock the Drift mode
1. Complete tutorial at the start of the game
2. Create a NEW PROFILE
3. Complete 5 races of Career Stage 1
What we want you to try:
– Free driving and drifting tutorial;
– Suspension upgrade tutorial;
– Different driving control schemes and control editor;
– Suspension upgrade, where you can install Drift Blueprints and tune the suspension to drift perfectly.
– Events like Drift Realtime Races and Drift Seasons. Remember, that this beta version is available to a limited number of participants, so searching an opponent could be a bit longer.
Special drift tracks:
– Dock – is an open area with lots of obstacles. Here you can choose when, where and how to drift.
– Iowa Ring – is a sports ring for high-speed drifting
So head on over to Google Play right now and check out the beta version, which basically functions as a demo.