New Streets of Rage 4 Trailer Reveals Game Release Date and Battle Mode
The developers of Streets of Rage 4 kept players in the dark for a long time, and finally revealed the release date of the game.
what is known
The cult series will return on April 30, 2020on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Players are waiting for the classic beat’em up, but with hand-drawn graphics and new characters. Streets of Rage 4 will feature Axel Stone, Blaze Fielding, Adam Hunter and his daughter Cherry, as well as Floyd Iraya.
In addition to the classic story mode in the gameadd and multiplayer. Streets of Rage 4 will allow you to go through as a cooperative up to four people at one screen, and online, but only together. In addition, along with the release date, the developers introduced the “Battle Mode”, which will allow gamers to fight among themselves, taking control of the game’s heroes.
For players who want to know more:
- Android and iOS will launch Atom RPG – a post-apocalyptic RPG in the spirit of Fallout with a PC
- Competition from Wargaming: ask a question to the developers of World of Tanks and get 1,000 “gold”
Bungie Launches Guardian Games in Destiny 2: Massive Championship Battle between Classes
- The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25
New Streets of Rage 4 Trailer Reveals Game Release Date and Battle Mode New Streets of Rage 4 Trailer Reveals Game Release Date and Battle Mode New Streets of Rage 4 Trailer Reveals Game Release Date and Battle Mode