Lenovo Z6 Pro Launched: Snapdragon 855 chip, 4 cameras, battery, fast charge 27 W
After having dropped the picture and letting the teaser continue to promote, Lenovo finally officially launched the flagship smartphone Z6 Pro. Which comes with the Snapdragon 855 chipset.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro is equipped with a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED screen with a concave top shape, dripping, equipped with a finger scan sensor on the screen. And the screen edge is very thin.
In addition to the power of the Snapdragon 855, the Z6 Pro also comes with 6-8 GB of RAM and 128 GB capacity. This version also has 12/512 GB.
4 rear cameras installed vertically include
- Camera Lens Wide-Angle, resolution 16 million pixels
- The main camera, 48-megapixel resolution, aperture f / 1.8
- 8-megapixel Telephoto lens camera
- The 4th camera, 2-megapixel resolution, improves video recording performance.
- And also has a 32-megapixel front camera
The Z6 Pro still comes with the latest ZUI 11 interface. The unique version of Lenovo, along with a battery capacity of up to 4,000 mAh, supports 27 W fast charging.
Another feature that Lenovo has continuously promoted for the Z6 Pro is the AI that helps to take pictures and Hyper Video cameras that come with Super Night Scene, Super Macro, and Super Wide Angle modes.
There are two Lenovo Z6 Pro products: red and green. With the following prices
- 6/128 GB: 2,899 yuan about $430
- 8/128 GB: 2,999 yuan about $445
- 12/512 GB: 4,799 yuan about $713
Lenovo Z6 Pro will be released on April 29, 2019.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Launched, Lenovo Z6 Pro Launched, Lenovo Z6 Pro Launched