Enemy and friend! Samsung is rumored to have won nearly 80% of the iPhone 12 series OLED screen
trong partner that most brands cannot do without. For example, Apple , and Samsung mobile phones can be called “dead rivals” in the world, but Apple’s iPhone is inseparable from the support of Samsung Display. The latest news also confirms this-Samsung Display is said to provide 80% of the OLED screen for the iPhone 12 series.
According to the latest report from the Taiwanese media DIGITIMES, Samsung Display has received nearly 80% of all OLED panels in the iPhone 12 series. In addition, BOE and LG Display will provide the remaining 20% of OLED panels. Earlier, there have been rumors that Apple will include BOE as a supplier of display screens. This time with a certain proportion of news, it seems that the accuracy of the rumors has been improved by a few points. It is reported that Samsung is the only OLED display supplier for iPhone X in 2017. LG joined the ranks of suppliers in 2018. This year, BOE also closely followed the pace of Samsung and LG.
According to previous reports, this year’s iPhone 12 series will include up to 4 models, and Apple’s plan is to completely switch to the OLED screen camp through the iPhone 12 series (this may be a major reason for the cooperation between Apple and BOE). The four iPhone 12 models are: iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Max, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Although they all use OLED screens, the refresh rate is not the same: it is expected that the 5.4-inch iPhone 12 and 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Max will be equipped with a 60Hz screen, while the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro and 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max may be equipped with 120Hz screen.
Read More: Fresh New Article
Solemnly Declare: The copyright of this article belongs to the original author. The reprinted article is only for the purpose of disseminating more information. If the author’s information is marked incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible to modify or delete it.