Huawei Mate 30 Pro Review What You Like And Not
Recently, a Chinese company released a new flagship Huawei Mate 30 Pro, which is not supported for Google Apps.
Nevertheless, due to the trade war between China and the United States, the novelty needs special attention, and you can also read a detailed review of this call in our material. In this article, we will talk about reviews about Huawei Mate 30 Pro
As you can see from the first impression of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, the flagship is excellent in some ways and frustrating to talk from a real point of view.
- There’s a feeling that there’s no frame at all on this really cool unique curved display. Many users worried that there would be a random ridiculous touch on the side of the screen, but Huawei somehow thought this technology, so there is no problem. But besides the very cool appearance of the phone, it is not used much for curved screens.
- The phone has a large capacity battery of 4500mAh and this is also a big advantage.
Experience from some bloggers and users shows that the Mate 30 Pro can work quietly for an average of two days. And this despite the fact that most phones need to be charged every day. Of course, with 5G you get slightly lower speed.
- The 40-watt fast speed also includes a charger that can charge more than 50% within 30 minutes.
- Three cameras are installed I loved the stabilization of the video.
- Also, if you take a lot of portraits, Portrait Mode works fine, you can take portraits with 1X, 2X, and 3X, and you can create the best portraits with a Portrait mode with 3x zoom. The large camera sensor greatly improves the picture in the dark.
- To record video from the front, using the camera will impress you with the new AI HDR feature, which provides better frames than most competitors. But if you don’t want to, you’re also equipped with an optical fingerprint scanner so you can use your phone quickly. The system chip is equipped with a 5G modem, which makes it more efficient, and no other competitors offer 5G options at all. Cleaner, more modern, stylish and gestures work more smoothly.
Disadvantages: There are also a few things that many people hated about this phone …
- Serious lack of service on Google. You don’t even know how much you rely on the Google Play Store, YouTube, Google Maps and everything else until you get a call like this. Yes, there is a way to download the Google GMS license and all Google Apps, but I’m not sure if this is legitimate, so I won’t cover the details. But
- if you don’t like hackers, you can’t recommend this phone at all.
- Phones without service are ridiculously priced The Google Mate 30 Pro is about $ 1,100 more than Samsung’s latest iPhone and Galaxy. The price tag on the phone with a still disability is too high.
There is no physical volume button; instead, there is digital control, but in my experience, it does not work every time. You need to double click on the phone to pop it up. The problem is that this does not always work correctly, and sometimes it can be placed in awkward positions, such as when you want to turn something loud and turn down the volume in a public place.
- The quality of the camera here is controversial. Sometimes you get a nice picture, or sometimes the color in the picture looks strange.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
And finally, this phone is quite large and pointed at the edges, so you can not put it in your pocket.
Is it worth buying?
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro turns out to be a real mobile and there are some problems that manufacturers have to solve due to lack of Google services. If the clouds around Huawei are scattered and Mate 30 Pro gets the Google app, it will be a major competitor despite its shortcomings.