WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android
WhatsApp is now one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. A company owned by Facebook released a feature in 2017 that allows people to delete their own posts from WhatsApp. Using this function completely removes photos, videos or messages from WhatsApp, which means that no one, including you, will be able to see these messages after they are deleted. However, there is a very easy way to view deleted messages in WhatsApp.
If you plan to use this guide to disclose deleted messages, remember that there is always a fee for accessing WhatsApp features that are not officially supported. In this case, the method that we offer will provide all your notifications, including OTP and bank details, to a third-party application, and we can not guarantee that this data will remain confidential. Please use this method at your own risk, and only if you absolutely need to view WhatsApp messages that have been deleted by other users. WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android
How to view deleted WhatsApp messages
Every time someone deletes a WhatsApp message, the message “This message has been deleted” is displayed in the chat. If you have an Android smartphone, follow these steps to view deleted messages:
- Download and install WhatsRemoved + from Google Play. WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android
- After downloading, open the application and complete its configuration, providing access to all the permissions that the application requests. WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android
- After granting permissions, return to the application, and now you will be asked to select the applications for which you want to save notifications, and detect the changes. In the list, select WhatsApp and click Next.
- On the next screen, click Yes, save files, then click “Allow.” This completes the application setup and is ready to use. WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android
- From now on, every notification you receive on WhatsApp, including deleted messages, will be saved in the WhatsRemoved + application. To view deleted messages you will need to open the application and select WhatsApp in the top panel. WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android
We tested many similar apps from Google Play and even made a selection of the 5 best Android apps for reading deleted WhatsApp messages , but none of them were as good as WhatsRemoved +. This application does an excellent job of its work, but, like in other similar applications, there is advertising in it.
Read More: Fresh New Article
Solemnly Declare: The copyright of this article belongs to the original author. The reprinted article is only for the purpose of disseminating more information. If the author’s information is marked incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible to modify or delete it. WhatsApp how to see deleted messages on Android